@lovelydreamms tagged me to share 20 facts sooooooo here goes::
1. I found out last year that I’ve been spelling my own name wrong for my entire life (long story)
2. Because of this, my new teachers/employers think my name is Ye
3. I’m supposed to be doing my reading for a Diversity in Classrooms and Society class but this looked like more fun
4. I’m “technically” a junior and “technically” undeclared, still
5. I was supposed to transfer 3 semesters ago but plans changed and I’m still coming to terms with it
6. I watch way too many YouTube videos
7. I worry I try to live my life vicariously through my favorite YouTubers
8. I love carbs- rice, noodles, pasta, bread
9. ☺️——-> my favorite emoji
10. Silence makes me uncomfortable so I always leave something on in the background even if I’m not watching it
11. I don’t talk to my closest friends for months at a time but I still consider them my best friends
12. I drove in the city for the first time yesterday and made it out alive
13. There’s a shoebox on my desk where I keep letters and cards I wrote for people but never actually gave out
14. I’m really forgetful
15. My favorite kind of music is the acoustic-y with smooth vocals, and the occasional meaningful rap lyrics
16. I struggle with my identity a lot
17. I’m really struggling to think of more facts
18. I like my coffee iced with lots of cream and sugar
19. I’m the daughter of two super-human beings
20. I use the word I way too much
Your turn 😁😁😁
"So, do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More Compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide"
My mom’s genuine reaction to hearing Gangnam Style for the first time #tbt #psysnumberonefan
I wish I was creative enough to convey this mess inside my head in a clear, meaningful way.
Marissa: “What do you think will happen if we don’t end up together? We’re gonna hate each other? Or will keep in touch?”
Josh: “I think that if life separates us and we’re gonna be in totally different places, I’ll always remember when our paths aligned for this period of time. And I’ll be thankful for that. And hope that wherever you are, you’ll be thankful too. I think that’s the best we can be sure.”
Hahaha I feel you, Bok-ja.
21 People On What They Would Tell Their 19-Year-Old Selves
- Jonathan, 55: There is no such thing as “the only one”. You will meet lots of “the ones”. Only commit when the timing is right for the both of you – that can take years for some, and that’s okay.
- Miranda, 24: Drop pre-med.
- Isaac, 48: Deodorant does not count as a shower, and that haircut only looked good on Bon Jovi.
- Anya, 42: Make the conscious decision to be happy, and then stick with it. Society will do everything in its power to convince you that your personal happiness is dependent on something external – beauty, success, wealth, etc. – it isn’t.
- Parker, 55: 60% of the things you think are important now won’t matter a whit to you by the time you reach 50. The trick is to figure out the important 40% and work it.
- Megan, 34: He doesn’t love you, and you will be okay.
- Peter, 58: Don’t let anything stand in your way of taking part (or all) of your junior year abroad. You’ll never again have quite the same opportunity to experience a foreign land, for an extended period of time, in your youth. It is destined to be one of the most memorable aspects of your life.
- Eleanor, 67: Talk less. Listen more.
- Donald, 27: There’s a huge difference between who you want to be and who everyone around you wants you to be. Figure out which is which.
- Camille, 56: Always remember: when falling off a horse, pull your tongue in.
- Jackson, 57: No one knows anything for sure. They’re all just doing the best they can with what they have, just like you.
- Vicki, 47: You’ll never have all the answers, so make every question count.
- Donald, 38: You don’t have to grow up to be the dad you never had.
- Katelyn, 30: Make the most out of college. You will never again be at a place where your only goal is to learn. Learn a lot, learn often, and learn with reckless abandon.
- Joshua, 55: Women love to laugh.
- Annabelle, 38: Drugs are not beautiful, glamorous or opulent. They are not a remedy, a solution, a cure-all, or a cure-anything.
- Colin, 50: You miss so much life when you sleep until 3 PM. Wake up to see sunrises; they are the most stunning of nature’s masterpieces.
- Eleanor, 26: Eating two pints of ice cream won’t make you happy. Neither will sprinting 10 miles. Be nice to yourself.
- Aaron, 52: Don’t forget to ask that girl in the Oberlin library what kind of perfume she’s wearing. You’ll buy it for her in 20 years.
- Scarlett, 54: Don’t be afraid to be yourself. Those that get you will love you, those that don’t, well, their loss. Just remember: Wherever you are, it’s a party.
- Zack, 9: I hope you’re awesome. And be nice to girls.
Should be refilled Bad Habits of Yena Kim